Sometimes I feel like you’re either a reading person or you’re not. Of course, many of us grew up reading book after book, but as an adult, it’s often tough to find the time to sit down and read. Some people particularly enjoy reading during their daily commute while others can hardly get themselves to pick up a book a year. I’m odd in the sense that I’ve always been in between these two extremes. That’s why one of my 2018 goals is to read one book a month! It’s much more than I’d normally read, but it’s not so lofty of a goal that I’ll get overwhelmed.
Keep reading to see what’s on my list (or shelf, rather) to read next. Don’t forget to give me your recommendations too!
Self-Help // Self-Improvement
- Anxious for Nothing: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World by Max Lucado
- You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Overwhelmed: Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time by Brigid Schulte
Faith // Spiritual
- Live Fearless: A Call to Power, Passion, and Purpose by Sadie Robertson
- Wild and Free: A Hope-Filled Anthem for the Woman Who Feels She is Both Too Much and Never Enough by Jess Connolly, Hayley Morgan
- Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living by Shauna Niequist
- White Hot Truth: Clarity for Keeping It Real on Your Spiritual Path from One Seeker to Another by Danielle LaPorte
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
Business // Career
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Timothy Ferriss
- Mistakes I Made at Work: 25 Influential Women Reflect on What They Got Out of Getting It Wrong by Jessica Bacal
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t by James C. Collins
- Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind by Jocelyn K. Glei
- I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time by Laura Vanderkam
What books are you looking forward to reading next? Let me know in the comments below!