Though I’ve been on vacation, the past few weeks in Chicago have been HOT lately. Okay, maybe not that hot but being born in Canada, I feel like I’m pretty engineered and bred for the cold so any heat feels like a lot to me.
That’s why these delicious and healthy treats are perfect for summer. Click read more below to see the recipe made super simply by using popsicle molds!
Strawberry Pineapple PopsiclesA quick, healthy summer treat to cool down in the heat!
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Splash unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 10-15 frozen strawberries
- 6-12 fresh raspberriesInstructions
- Pour pineapple juice, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and frozen strawberries into a blender. I use a Ninja one.
- Blend for at least a minute or until ingredients are completely blended.
- Pour mix into popsicle molds.
- Stick a few fresh raspberries down into the mix.
- Put popsicle molds into freezer.
- Let freeze for at least one hour before eating.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 1 hour Total time: 1 hour 5 mins Yield: 6-8 servings depending on your popsicle molds
P.S. My mom got me my popsicle mold from Bed, Bath & Beyond but the brand Zoku, is sold as a few different places. You can buy your own right here for only $14.99!
What do you guys think of this recipe and making your own popsicles at home? Have you ever done it? Let me know in the comments below! I’d love more recipes 🙂