1. Milly cosmetic bag (similar here) // I typically prefer acrylic storage for my makeup but a cute cosmetic bag (especially one with a seasonal print) makes it easy to bring your makeup wherever you need to quickly and fashionably!
2. Bobbi Brown beach oil ($32.00) // There’s a reason this has become a cult favorite. It’s still on my wish list, but it smells incredible and nourishes skin with four essential oils and vitamins E and C!
3. Tarte fearless cheek and lip stain ($30) // Summer makeup should be simple and easy and this two for one stain is exactly that. Find one in a color that’s right for you and you can’t go wrong.
4. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer ($21) // A tinted moisturized with SPF is a much better alternative to foundation during summer. It’s the perfect amount of coverage while protecting your skin.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit ($32) // Not everyone has time to work on their sun kissed glow during the summer, but this kit will have you fooling people that you went somewhere tropical! If you haven’t picked up a contour kit of some kind yet, summer is the time to do it.
6. Benefit creamy eyeshadow ($20) // Eyeshadow made easy. Just swipe on your eyelids and you’ve got the perfect amount of creamy, shimmery glow. Not too much, not too little.
7. Benefit BADgal lash waterproof ($19) // Pools, oceans, hot tubs. You need a waterproof mascara! Benefit’s is a favorite because it doesn’t flake, it lengthens, and is great for long-wear.
8. LUSH Life’s a Beach body scrub ($6.95) // And the best for last. LUSH is releasing this body scrub made with sea salt and sand that smells of vanilla and caramel on June 5th! With beach in the title and a price that can’t be beat, I know I’ll be buying some!
What are your summer beauty must-haves? Share in the comments below! I’d love to know 🙂